Case Studies- Nemage with Google BigQuery
[emphasis align=”left”]Jaspersoft Joins Google Cloud Platform Partner Program – Leading Open Source BI Provider Publishes Business Intelligence Connector for Google BigQuery[/emphasis]
SAN FRANCISCO, July 24, 2012 – Jaspersoft, the world’s most widely used business intelligence (BI) platform, today announced it has joined the Google Cloud Platform Partner Program as a Technology Partner. Through this program, Jaspersoft is making available an open source connector for Google BigQuery customers who want to run business intelligence reports and analytics on the Google Cloud Platform. This technology connector brings Jaspersoft’s easy-to-use BI tools into the Google Cloud Platform, making access to reporting and business analytics available in a simple, integrated tool.
“The Google Cloud Platform Partner Program enables us to integrate our product offerings for Business Intelligence with the power of the Google Cloud Platform,” said Karl Van den Bergh, Vice President of Product and Alliances at Jaspersoft. “The Google Cloud Platform offers a broad set of application development, cloud storage, large scale computing, and big data capabilities that provides us with the opportunity to make Big Data reporting and analysis available to customers for any type of data.”
[highlight]Ravi Nataraju, Founder and Director of Nemage, a Jaspersoft customer, goes on to say “Jaspersoft with Google BigQuery provides the kind of flexible Big Data reporting tools we need to quickly align insightful analytics with client business requirements, no matter how fast they change.” [/highlight]
The Google Cloud Platform Partner Program includes Technology Partners such as ISVs and SaaS vendors, platform companies, management and development tools vendors, analytics providers, business intelligence and ETL vendors, and storage specialists. These partners offer complementary technologies that have already been integrated to provide customers with powerful new solutions on top of Google’s Cloud Platform.
The Jaspersoft connector for Google BigQuery offers the following benefits to customers:
- Security. Jaspersoft uses Google’s OAuth token authentication to provide a completely secure connection.
- Speed. Using the Jaspersoft connector, customers gain full advantage of BigQuery’s scalability to handle millions or even billions of rows with unparalleled ease and speed.
- Flexibility. Jaspersoft’s BigQuery connector supports unrestricted use of all BigQuery SQL query syntax.
- Seamless Integration. Jaspersoft’s BigQuery connector combines the power of BigQuery and robustness of Jaspersoft’s dashboards, interactive reports, and ad hoc analysis.
- Openness. Jaspersoft’s BigQuery connector is freely available as an open source component at www.jasperforge.org and the source code is available on http://code.google.com/p/jaspersoft-bigquery-datasource/ under the AGPL license for any developer to view and use.
“To help customers get the most out of our cloud platform products,” explains Eric Morse, Head of Sales and Business Development, for Google’s Cloud Platform, “we work closely with technology companies, like Jaspersoft that provide powerful complementary solutions integrated with our platform.”
Google’s Cloud Platform products enable customers to implement:
- Cloud app solutions, such as mobile apps, social apps, business process apps, and websites, using Google App Engine and Google Cloud SQL.
- Cloud storage solutions, such as high-end backup and recovery, active archiving, global file sharing/collaboration, and primary SAN/NAS, using Google Cloud Storage.
- Large-scale computing solutions, such as batch processing, data processing and high performance computing using Google Compute Engine.
- Big data solutions, such as interactive tools, trend detection and BI dashboards, using Google BigQuery and Google Prediction API.
[button align=”left” link=”http://www.nemage.com/nemage-big-data” size=”large” margin=”20″]Find out more !!![/button]
[contact-form-7 id=”940″ title=”Contact form 1″]